Today, we're glad to share something special with you! We have a bunch of some new updates and bug fixes:
1) New jQuery 3+ version has been added;
2) We have added new variables into the Global blocks to display a number of products in comparison:…
- $SHOP_ALL_COMPARE_NUM$ - a number of products in comparison;
- $SHOP_ALL_COMPARE_NUM_RAW$ - net number of products in comparison;
- $SHOP_ALL_WISHLIST_NUM$ - a number of products in wishlist
- $SHOP_ALL_WISHLIST_NUM_RAW$ - net number of products in wishlist;
3) New variables for the SEO section tags were added for the 'Page with a full-sized photo and comments' and 'Page listing album photos' templates of the Photo Album module (works if the SEO module is active):
- $SEO_SECTION_TITLE$ - content of the 'title' tag content for the current post's section;
- $SEO_SECTION_KEYWORDS$ - content of the 'keywords' tag for the current post's section;
- $SEO_SECTION_DESCRIPTION$}} - content of the 'description' tag for the current post's section;
4) New $UCODE_n$ variable was added to all of the modules templates. It is used for a remote code adding, upon the use, it adds 3 parameters to an URL (user_id/ip/uri), that can be accepted and processed in a script;
5) General limits have been changed and the number of entry tags was increased:
- the maximal number of tags is 50;
- adding an entry field limit is 300 symbols;
- the maximal length of a tag is 35 symbols.
Hello everyone! Today we’re going to talk about something that literally all our users are waiting for — updates.
It's been a while since we published the last post, and we have a lot to share. Check our latest blog post to learn the details https://blog.ucoz.com/updates/autumn-bugfixes!